HEARTBEATS ON UNILAG 103.1FM's Fan Box

Thursday, February 14, 2008

where ve i been?

Sori guys, i really should be whipped silly 4 being missin in action all these days turnin into months. i have been real busy startin my new radio show on unilag 103.1fm, that i havent had the chance 2 sit down and right the lastest thoughts whispered in my head on a daily basis. Well, alot has been goin on with me and the show. its really a love programme designed to help people solve issues in thier love lives. i've had so much fun couselin people on how to make their love lives work and how to move on after a terrible heart break.

The show is called HEARTBEATS and myself and my cool partner Abdul presents the show alongside a guest celebrity every week i.e on tuesdays. We've had along list of guest celebs since november when the show started and its been fun all the way. I have decided to get u into the minds of some of ur fav celebs and expose u to what their take on love is i.e if you were not opportuned to listen to the shows. by d way, Heartbeats is on tuesdays from 9pm -11pm.

2 comments:

TY Tha Mos Magnificent said...

welcome back, i hope the voice in ur head is not that strong cos we all know it could be a sign of madness................. my blog is betta than urs,,,,,,,,,,,,

TY Tha Mos Magnificent said...

welcome back, i hope the voice in ur head is not that strong cos we all know it could be a sign of madness................. my blog is betta than urs,,,,,,,,,,,,

house of babel